Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
THE ESSENTIAL AUDIO INTERFACE.
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals.
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in.
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere.
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack (PT First does not support 3rd party plug-ins)
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (Pro Tools First)
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-SCARLETT-2I2-3G
- Additional information
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2 in|