Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT 4-Channel Controller for Serato
The Serato-compatible version of our popular DDJ-1000 is here – meet the DDJ-1000SRT. This 4-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Pro is designed to feel just like our club-standard CDJ+DJM setup. You’ll enjoy low-latency, full-size jog wheels and a slick MAGVEL FADER for tight scratching. And with On Jog Display, which shows you important track information in the center of each jog wheel, you can concentrate on the crowd, not your laptop.
Build excitement on the dancefloor and create huge drops using 4 Sound Color FX and 14 Beat FX. The DDJ-1000SRT comes with a free voucher for Pitch ‘n Time DJ, enabling you to get creative with advanced key-related features. With multiple inputs and outputs, you can enhance your setup by connecting external equipment like CDJs, the DDJ-XP1, or turntables. This Serato DJ Pro controller will take your gigs to the next level.
- Key Features / Additional Info
BIG JOG AND MAGVEL FADER
Scratching feels intuitive thanks to the full-size jog wheels, which you can set to your preferred resistance using Jog Adjust, and a MAGVEL FADER. Highly durable for more than 10 million movements, the MAGVEL FADER makes intricate performances feel easy.
The buttons and knobs on this Serato DJ Pro controller are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard NXS2 DJ equipment. As a result, transitioning between this setup and gear you find in DJ booths is a breeze.
ON JOG DISPLAY
See all the information you need via the full-color, high-definition LCD screen in the center of each jog. Monitor playback time, BPM, playback position, and more. This feature’s easy to use, with the display matching the Serato DJ Pro GUI.
Enhance tracks using 4 popular Sound Color FX – Pitch, Filter, Dub Echo, and Noise – from our DJM-series DJ mixers, and get creative with 14 Beat FX. You can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX thanks to the dedicated Beat FX screen.
The DDJ-1000SRT has 4 inputs so you can connect to CDJs or analog turntables, and use it as a stand-alone DJ mixer. You can also connect directly to PA speakers and microphones thanks to a Booth, 2 Master, and 2 Mic inputs.
Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Rolls, Slicer, Sampler, and Pitch Play at a touch.
Key Shift and Key Sync
Enjoy the key-related features in Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ. You can shift and sync the key of tracks, get creative in extreme tempos, and mix, cut, and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
Simply connect the DDJ-1000SRT to your PC/Mac to instantly enable Serato DJ Pro – no need for a license key or subscription.
Paid upgrade to Serato DVS
Pick up the Serato DVS Expansion Pack to control and scratch with CDJs or turntables.
- Controller Style: DJ Controller with Audio Interface
- Number of Decks: 4-deck
- Channels: 4-channel
- Jog Wheels: x 8″ Aluminum Jog Wheels, Jog Feeling Adjust
- Screen: Color LCD Screens within Jog Wheel
- Pads: 16 x Multi-color Performance Pads
- Faders: 4 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
- Crossfader: Magvel with Curve Adjust
- Mic Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Inputs: 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line/phono)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (master 1), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2), 2 x 1/4″ (booth)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 2 x Type B
- Audio Interface: 4-bit/44.1kHz Soundcard
- Standalone Mode: Standalone Mixer
- Effects: 4 x Color FX, 16 x Beat FX, Highpass/Lowpass Filters
- Looper: Auto Beat Loop
- Sampling: Sample Playback, 16 x slots, 4 x banks
- Software: Serato DJ (included)
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.89″
- Width: 27.87″
- Depth: 14.23″
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DDJ-1000SRT