Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
You’ve found the simplest USB audio interface we make. If you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in.
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals.
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in.
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running.
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack (PT First does not support 3rd party plug-ins)
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (Pro Tools First)
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-SCARLETT-SOLO-3G